Success Academy Charter School-bed Stuy 2
- Success Academy Charter School-bed Stuy 2's student population of 366 students has grown by 20% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has grown by 19% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||366 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Success Academy Charter School-bed Stuy 2 is ranked within the top 30% of all 4,354 schools in New York (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2014-15 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (14-15)||80-89%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (14-15)||50-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||14:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Success Academy Charter -bed Stuy 2 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brooklyn Ethical Community Charter School (the) Grades: K-5 | 252 students
700 Park Ave-3rd Fl
Brooklyn, NY 11206
(718)599-2176 0.0 K-5 252
- Brooklyn Leadership Preparatory Brownsville Charter School Grades: K-8 | 791 students
985 Rockaway Ave-3rd Fl
Brooklyn, NY 11212
(718)669-7461 0.0 K-8 791
- Brooklyn New Hope Academy Charter School Grades: K-5 | 401 students
475 E 57th St-3rd Fl
Brooklyn, NY 11203
(718)337-8303 0.0 K-5 401
- Brooklyn Ocean Hill Collegiate Charter School Grades: 5-8 | 324 students
1137 Herkimer St-2nd Fl
Brooklyn, NY 11233
(718)250-5765 0.0 5-8 324
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.