Sullivan West High School At Lake Huntington
- Sullivan West High School At Lake Huntington's student population of 494 students has declined by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has declined by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||494 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sullivan West High School At Lake Huntington's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#1115 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Sullivan West Central School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Damascus Damascus Area School Grades: PK-8 | 315 students
174 High School Rd
Damascus, PA 18415
(570)224-4114 4.9 PK-8 315
- Jeffersonville Sullivan West Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 557 students
33 Schoolhouse Rd
Jeffersonville, NY 12748
(845)482-4610 6.2 PK-6 557
- Eldred Eldred Junior-senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 261 students
600 Rt 55
Eldred, NY 12732
(845)456-1100 12.4 7-12 261
- Liberty Sullivan Boces Grades: K-12 | 268 students
6 Wierk Ave
Liberty, NY 12754
(845)295-4016 14.0 K-12 268
- Liberty Liberty Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 686 students
201 N Main St
Liberty, NY 12754
(845)292-5400 14.2 PK-4 686
Nearby Homes for Sale
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.