Livingston Manor High School
- Livingston Manor High School's student population of 194 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||194 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Livingston Manor High School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#1150 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||14:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||LIVINGSTON MANOR CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Livingston Manor Livingston Manor Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 254 students
19 School St
Livingston Manor, NY 12758
(845)439-5656 0.0 PK-6 254
- Roscoe Roscoe Central School Grades: PK-12 | 253 students
6 Academy St
Roscoe, NY 12776
(607)498-4126 5.0 PK-12 253
- Liberty Liberty Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 686 students
201 N Main St
Liberty, NY 12754
(845)292-5400 8.1 PK-4 686
- Liberty Sullivan Boces Grades: K-12 | 268 students
6 Wierk Ave
Liberty, NY 12754
(845)295-4016 8.6 K-12 268
- Jeffersonville Sullivan West Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 557 students
33 Schoolhouse Rd
Jeffersonville, NY 12748
(845)482-4610 10.4 PK-6 557
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.