Livingston Manor Elementary School
- Livingston Manor Elementary School's student population of 254 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||254 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Livingston Manor Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#2931 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||LIVINGSTON MANOR CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Livingston Manor Livingston Manor High School Grades: 7-12 | 194 students
19 School St
Livingston Manor, NY 12758
(845)439-4400 0.0 7-12 194
- Roscoe Roscoe Central School Grades: PK-12 | 253 students
6 Academy St
Roscoe, NY 12776
(607)498-4126 5.0 PK-12 253
- Liberty Liberty Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 686 students
201 N Main St
Liberty, NY 12754
(845)292-5400 8.1 PK-4 686
- Liberty Sullivan Boces Grades: K-12 | 268 students
6 Wierk Ave
Liberty, NY 12754
(845)295-4016 8.6 K-12 268
- Jeffersonville Sullivan West Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 557 students
33 Schoolhouse Rd
Jeffersonville, NY 12748
(845)482-4610 10.4 PK-6 557
Nearby Homes for Sale
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.