Ted Porter Elementary School
- Ted Porter Elementary School's student population of 750 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||750 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ted Porter Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has decreased from 27:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#6854 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||23:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fontana Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fontana Birch High (Continuation School) Grades: 9-12 | 264 students
7930 Locust Ave.
Fontana, CA 92336
(909)357-5310 0.5 9-12 264
- Fontana South Tamarind Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 742 students
8561 Tamarind Ave.
Fontana, CA 92335
(909)357-5760 0.8 K-5 742
- Fontana Dolores Huerta International Academy Grades: K-5 | 336 students
17777 Merrill Ave.
Fontana, CA 92335
(909)357-5070 0.9 K-5 336
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.