- The student population of 234 students has declined by 8% over five years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has declined by 13% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades KG-8|
|Total Students||234 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.37 is less than the state average of 0.42. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Big Oak Flat-groveland Unified School District's student population of 352 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $14,249 is higher than the state average of $10,238. The district revenue/student has declined by 39% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $13,433 is higher than the state average of $10,739. The district spending/student has declined by 58% over four years.
|School District Name||Big Oak Flat-groveland Unified School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||352||1,757|
|District Total Revenue||$6 MM||$17 MM|
|District Spending||$6 MM||$18 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$14,249||$10,238|
|District Spending / Student||$13,433||$10,739|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GrovelandMoccasin Community DayGrades: 7-12 | 5 students
19177 Hwy 120
Groveland, CA 95321
Chinese CampChinese Camp Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-6 | 30 students
13444 Red Hills Rd
Chinese Camp, CA 95309
CoultervilleCoulterville High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 5 students
Coulterville, CA 96311
SonoraCurtis Creek Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 476 students
18755 Standard Rd
Sonora, CA 95370
TuolumneSummerville Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 381 students
18451 Carter St
Tuolumne, CA 95379
February 06, 2017
There are many factors which come into play in determining the quality of your child's education, but one thing that many parents overlook is student-teacher ratio.
February 06, 2017
Does your child struggle to keep up in school? Is he performing well in one subject but not in another? If you answered "Yes" to either of these questions, you may want to consider hiring a private tutor.
February 03, 2017
Learn about how public schools are making their campuses greener through technology investments, policy changes, and eco-friendly student education.