- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 308 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 83%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in AL
- Math Proficiency: ≤10% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: ≤10% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AL Dept. of Education
The Pathway ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Alabama for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is The Pathway's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend The Pathway?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of The Pathway?
What grades does The Pathway offer ?
What school district is The Pathway part of?
Review The Pathway. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities