Thomasville Middle School
- Thomasville Middle School's student population of 363 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||363 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Thomasville Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#684 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||18:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Thomasville City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pine Hill F S Ervin Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 271 students
500 Leroy Randolph Rd
Pine Hill, AL 36769
(334)963-4702 10.3 PK-6 271
- Dixons Mills Marengo High School Grades: PK-12 | 276 students
212 Panther Drive
Dixons Mills, AL 36736
(334)992-2395 11.6 PK-12 276
- Grove Hill Grove Hill Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 352 students
450 West Cobb Street
Grove Hill, AL 36451
(251)275-3423 12.6 PK-4 352
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.