Thomson Middle School
- Thomson Middle School's student population of 766 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 55 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||766 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||55 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Thomson Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||#848 out of 2,174 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Houston County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Centerville Centerville Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 670 students
450 N Houston Lake Blvd
Centerville, GA 31028
(478)953-0400 0.5 PK-5 670
- Warner Robins Quail Run Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 717 students
250 Smithville Church Rd
Warner Robins, GA 31088
(478)953-0415 1.8 PK-5 717
- Warner Robins Northside Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 477 students
305 Sullivan Rd
Warner Robins, GA 31093
(478)929-7816 2.7 PK-5 477
- Warner Robins Northside Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 786 students
500 Johnson Rd
Warner Robins, GA 31093
(478)929-7845 2.9 6-8 786
My children are getting a great education at Thomson. If you come prepared to learn you'll get a lot out of it. If you don't come prepared to learn they will pull out all the stops to get you on track.
- Posted by Parent - caile
This school is the perfect example of our failing society. From the top to the bottom.
- Posted by Parent - jenbo
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.