Timber Lane Elementary School
- Timber Lane Elementary School's student population of 567 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 48 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||567 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Timber Lane Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1590 out of 1,796 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fairfax Co Pblc Schs School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Falls Church Pine Spring Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 586 students
7607 Willow Ln
Falls Church, VA 22042
(571)226-4400 0.8 PK-6 586
- Falls Church Thomas Jefferson Elementary School Grades: 2-5 | 822 students
601 S Oak St
Falls Church, VA 22046
(703)248-5660 0.8 2-5 822
- Falls Church Graham Road Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 476 students
2831 Graham Rd
Falls Church, VA 22042
(571)226-2700 0.9 PK-6 476
- Falls Church George Mason High School Grades: 9-12 | 808 students
7124 Leesburg Pike
Falls Church, VA 22043
(703)248-5500 1.2 9-12 808
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.