Tipton Elementary School
- Tipton Elementary School's student population of 342 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||342 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Tipton Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1254 out of 2,073 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tipton R-vi School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tipton Tipton High School Grades: 7-12 | 308 students
305 Us Hwy 50 East
Tipton, MO 65081
(660)433-5528 0.0 7-12 308
- Clarksburg Clarksburg Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 55 students
401 S Hwy H
Clarksburg, MO 65025
(573)787-3511 6.4 K-8 55
- Latham Latham Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 53 students
156 School St
Latham, MO 65050
(660)458-6271 8.7 K-8 53
- California California High School Grades: 9-12 | 420 students
1501 W Buchanan St
California, MO 65018
(573)796-4911 10.9 9-12 420
- Bunceton Bunceton Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 44 students
500 E Main
Bunceton, MO 65237
(660)427-5415 11.6 K-6 44
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
As of 2014, nineteen states still allow corporal punishment – spanking and paddling the most common choices – in their public schools. However, some argue that not only are these punishments physically harmful, they also are disproportionately administered to students of color. As a result, House democrats have taken up the issue in a new bill that would ban all forms of corporal punishment nationwide.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.