Tom Bradley Global Awareness Magnet
Tom Bradley Global Awareness Magnet places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Tom Bradley Global Awareness Magnet's student population of 367 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||367 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Tom Bradley Global Awareness Magnet's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has increased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#9327 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||6-9%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Monica Libertas College Preparatory Charter Grades: 4-8 | 162 students
3875 Dublin Ave.
Santa Monica, CA 90401
(310)902-6808 0.0 4-8 162
- Los Angeles Academy Of Science And Engineering Grades: 9-12 | 196 students
5753 Rodeo Rd.
Los Angeles, CA 90016
(323)545-1100 0.4 9-12 196
- Los Angeles Icef Innovation Los Angeles Charter Grades: K-5 | 189 students
5029 S. Vermont Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90056
(323)290-6997 0.4 K-5 189
- Los Angeles New Heights Charter Grades: K-8 | 442 students
2202 W. Mlk Jr Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90008
(323)508-0155 0.4 K-8 442
- Los Angeles California Collegiate Charter Grades: 6-10 | 80 students
2009 W. Mlk Jr. Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90026
(323)450-7290 0.5 6-10 80
Nearby Homes for Sale
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.