Audubon Middle School
Top Placements (California)
Audubon Middle School is Listed among the top public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Audubon Middle School's student population of 637 students has declined by 18% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 38 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||637 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Audubon Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9595 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 23:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||24:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Audubon Middle School is Los Angeles Unified School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 983 school districts in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Los Angeles Unified School District's student population of 633,165 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $12,871 is higher than the state average of $11,049. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $14,853 is higher than the state average of $11,340. The district spending/student has grown by 13% over four school years.
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||633,165||1,585|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$8,437 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$9,736 MM||$18 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$12,871||$11,049|
|District Spending / Student||$14,853||$11,340|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Crenshaw Arts-technology Charter High School Grades: 9-12 | 141 students
4120 11th Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90023
(323)293-3917 0.0 9-12 141
- Los Angeles Forty-second Street Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 281 students
4231 Fourth Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90008
(323)296-7550 0.5 K-5 281
- Los Angeles Today's Fresh Start-compton Grades: K-8
4476 Crenshaw Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90043
(323)293-9826 0.5 K-8 n/a
- Los Angeles Icef Innovation Los Angeles Charter Grades: K-5 | 193 students
2400 S. W.ern Ave., Ste. 350
Los Angeles, CA 90056
(323)290-6997 0.6 K-5 193
- Santa Monica Libertas College Preparatory Charter Grades: 4-8 | 89 students
3875 Dublin Ave.
Santa Monica, CA 90401
(310)902-6808 0.6 4-8 89