Audubon Middle School
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 439 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 16:1
- Minority Enrollment: 98%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 5% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 14% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
5% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 14% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Audubon Middle School?
439 students attend Audubon Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
54% of Audubon Middle School students are Black, 41% of students are Hispanic, 2% of students are White, 2% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Audubon Middle School?
Audubon Middle School has a student ration of 16:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Audubon Middle School offer ?
Audubon Middle School offers enrollment in grades 6-8
Review Audubon Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities