Trinity High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 336 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 19:1
- Minority Enrollment: 28%
- Graduation Rate: 85-89% (Top 50% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50%
- Math Proficiency: 20-29% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50-59% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Trinity High School's ranking?
Trinity High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for: Lowest student:teacher ratio (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
20-29% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 34% CA state average), while 50-59% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Trinity High School?
The graduation rate of Trinity High School is 85-89%, which is higher than the California state average of 85%.
How many students attend Trinity High School?
336 students attend Trinity High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
72% of Trinity High School students are White, 12% of students are Two or more races, 8% of students are Hispanic, 6% of students are American Indian, and 2% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Trinity High School?
Trinity High School has a student ration of 19:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Trinity High School offer ?
Trinity High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
What school district is Trinity High School part of?
Trinity High School is part of Trinity Alps Unified School District.
Review Trinity High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities