Turner Elementary School
- Turner Elementary School's student population of 267 students has grown by 32% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 17% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2014)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-6|
|Total Students||267 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Turner Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||#177 out of 525 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||12:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rsu 52/msad 52 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Turner Turner Primary School Grades: PK-2 | 269 students
59 Cobb Road
Turner, ME 04282
(207)225-1030 0.6 PK-2 269
- Leeds Leeds Central School Grades: PK-6 | 198 students
1185 Route 106
Leeds, ME 04263
(207)524-5151 5.6 PK-6 198
- Buckfield Buckfield Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 227 students
160 Morrill Street
Buckfield, ME 04220
(207)675-3321 6.8 7-12 227
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.