Tuscaloosa Co High School
Tuscaloosa Co High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Alabama for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 5%)
- Tuscaloosa Co High School's student population of 1,558 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 85 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,558 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||85 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Tuscaloosa Co High School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#835 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||18:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tuscaloosa County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Northport Huntington Place Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 551 students
11601 Huntington Pl
Northport, AL 35475
(205)342-2652 1.0 K-5 551
- Northport Northport Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 593 students
13695 Frankie Thomas Trace
Northport, AL 35475
(205)342-2862 1.0 PK-2 593
- Northport Faucett-vestavia Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 427 students
1150 Vestavia Circle
Northport, AL 35473
(205)342-2646 4.8 PK-5 427
- Northport Crestmont Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 366 students
2400 34th Ave
Northport, AL 35476
(205)342-2695 5.3 PK-5 366
i think this school is a very fine high school to go to infact its one of the greast schools in alabama.Its a very fine school i must say
- Posted by Student/Alumni - katri
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.