- School Type: Charter School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 192 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 21:1
- Minority Enrollment: 27%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 45-49% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 55-59% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Twin Ridges Home Study Charter ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Twin Ridges Home Study Charter's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Twin Ridges Home Study Charter?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Twin Ridges Home Study Charter?
What grades does Twin Ridges Home Study Charter offer ?
What school district is Twin Ridges Home Study Charter part of?
Review Twin Ridges Home Study Charter. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities