Uhs Of Savannah Coastal Harbor Treatment Center
- Uhs Of Savannah Coastal Harbor Treatment Center's student population of 23 students has grown by 91% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has grown by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-11|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Uhs Of Savannah Coastal Harbor Treatment Center's student:teacher ratio of 3:1 has increased from 2:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Chatham County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Savannah Heard Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 612 students
414 Lee Blvd
Savannah, GA 31405
(912)395-6630 0.7 PK-5 612
- Savannah Low Elementary School Grades: PK-11 | 503 students
15 Blue Ridge Ave
Savannah, GA 31404
(912)395-6380 1.3 PK-11 503
- Savannah Jacob G. Smith Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 508 students
210 Lamara Dr
Savannah, GA 31405
(912)395-6530 1.8 PK-5 508
- Savannah Pulaski Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 765 students
1001 Tibet Ave
Savannah, GA 31419
(912)395-6466 1.8 PK-5 765
Nearby Homes for Sale
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.