Unadilla Elementary School
- Unadilla Elementary School's student population of 190 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-5|
|Total Students||190 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Unadilla Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#2931 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Otego-unadilla Central School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sidney Sidney High School Grades: 9-12 | 318 students
95 W Main St
Sidney, NY 13838
(607)561-7703 3.7 9-12 318
- Sidney Sidney Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 625 students
15 Pearl St E
Sidney, NY 13838
(607)561-7701 3.8 PK-6 625
- Otego Unatego Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 190 students
2641 State Hwy 7
Otego, NY 13825
(607)988-5036 5.9 6-8 190
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.