Franklin Central School
- Franklin Central School's student population of 263 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||263 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Franklin Central School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#2462 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||FRANKLIN CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Otego Unatego Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 190 students
2641 State Hwy 7
Otego, NY 13825
(607)988-5036 3.7 6-8 190
- Otego Otego Elementary School Grades: K-2 | 196 students
353 Main St
Otego, NY 13825
(607)988-6700 3.9 K-2 196
- Unadilla Unadilla Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 190 students
265 Main St
Unadilla, NY 13849
(607)369-6200 8.0 3-5 190
- Oneonta Riverside Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 256 students
39 House St
Oneonta, NY 13820
(607)433-8273 8.8 K-5 256
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.