Union Elementary School
- Union Elementary School's student population of 452 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||452 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Union Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||#485 out of 2,174 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Paulding County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dallas Carl Scoggins Senior Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 703 students
1663 Mulberry Rock Rd
Dallas, GA 30157
(770)456-4188 1.6 6-8 703
- Temple Villa Rica Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 489 students
614 Tumlin Lake Rd
Temple, GA 30179
(770)459-0407 4.4 6-8 489
- Villa Rica New Georgia Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 311 students
5800 Mulberry Rock Rd
Villa Rica, GA 30180
(770)445-3597 5.3 K-5 311
- Rockmart Sara M. Ragsdale Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 662 students
528 Holly Springs Rd
Rockmart, GA 30153
(770)443-2140 5.5 PK-5 662
- Dallas Lillian C. Poole Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 411 students
1002 Wayside Ln
Dallas, GA 30132
(770)505-5541 6.2 PK-5 411
Union Elementary is the best in Paulding County. I'm sorry to the Parent who posted "the women were unprofessional and clicky. " I respect ALL of Union's administration and staff. "Parent" just must have had a bad experience because that is so far from the way it is at Union. I want to thank the teachers for being so caring with my child and all you do.
- Posted by Parent - Juma1
Unprofessional, clicky women. They care more about each other than they do for the students...unless you're a parent that "fits in" with their click, your child goes unnoticed. They are a "backwoods" school, so they can get away with anything. They dote on each other for being the best teachers and staff in Paulding county. So, untrue. New Georgia Elementary and Burnt Hickory are the way to go.
- Posted by Parent - natal
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.