05037 Vermont Public Schools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there is 1 public school in 05037, Vermont, serving 68 students.
- Public school in zipcode 05037 have an average math proficiency score of 45% (versus the Vermont public school average of 42%), and reading proficiency score of 45% (versus the 52% statewide average). Schools in 05037, Vermont have an average ranking of 4/10, which is in the bottom 50% of Vermont public schools.
- Minority enrollment is 0% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), which is less than the Vermont public school average of 10% (majority Black and Asian).
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is less than the Vermont public school average of 12:1.
05037, VT Public Schools (2020-21)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Grades Students
- Albert Bridge School (west Windsor) 108 Brownsville Hartland Road
Brownsville, VT 05037
Grades: PK-6 | 68 students
The city of New York has announced they are bringing back mandatory sex-ed courses for the first time in 20 years, in light of skyrocketing teen pregnancy rates far above the national average.
The economic divide between our nation's public school students is growing wider and deeper. Learn about a new federal report that reveals the growing ranks of poverty-stricken public schools.
How well do your state’s schools compare against the rest of the country? With the standard nationalization movement gaining steam, we may soon be able to compare apples to apples.