Top Richmond Public Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 top public schools in Richmond, Vermont, serving 625 students.
- Richmond, VT public schools have a diversity score of 0.10, which is higher than the Vermont average of 0.00.
- Minority enrollment is 5% (majority Hispanic and Asian) and the student:teacher ratio is 14:1.
Richmond, Vermont Public Schools (Closed)
- School Location Grades Students
- Richmond Chittenden East S.u. Elementary School (Closed 2017)
Grades: PK | 36 students Po Box 282
Richmond, VT 05477
(802)434-2128 PK 36
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.