Victoria Elementary School
Victoria Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Virginia for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Victoria Elementary School's student population of 363 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||363 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Victoria Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,791 schools in Virginia (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1196 out of 1791 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lunenburg County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Victoria Lunenburg Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 382 students
583 Tomlinson Road
Victoria, VA 23974
(434) 696-2161 1.2 6-8 382
- Kenbridge Kenbridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 375 students
215 Nottoway Falls Rd
Kenbridge, VA 23944
(434) 676-2491 6.0 PK-5 375
- Crewe Nottoway High School Grades: 9-12 | 592 students
5267 Old Nottoway Rd
Crewe, VA 23930
(434) 292-5373 12.4 9-12 592
- Crewe Nottoway Intermediate Grades: 5-6 | 329 students
5285 Old Nottoway Road
Crewe, VA 23930
(434) 292-5353 12.4 5-6 329
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.
Learn 8 ways to guide your conversations with children when discussing high-profile acts of violence in schools.
Traditional Christmas carols, such as "Silent Night," may be sounds of the past on public school campuses. Learn about why schools are banning Christmas carols and how some parents are protesting the changes.