Vina High School
- Vina High School's student population of 302 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has declined by 38% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||302 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Vina High School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#572 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||18:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Franklin County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Red Bay Red Bay High School Grades: PK-12 | 829 students
800 8th St
Red Bay, AL 35582
(256)331-2270 6.1 PK-12 829
- Belmont Belmont School Grades: K-12 | 902 students
9 School Drive
Belmont, MS 38827
(662)454-7924 12.9 K-12 902
- Russellville Belgreen High School Grades: PK-12 | 534 students
14220 Highway 187
Russellville, AL 35653
(256)332-1376 13.0 PK-12 534
- Russellville Franklin Co Career Technical Center Grades: 9-12
85 Jail Springs Road
Russellville, AL 35653
(256)332-2127 13.1 9-12 n/a
- Hackleburg Hackleburg Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 245 students
185 School Street
Hackleburg, AL 35564
(205)935-5156 14.5 K-6 245
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.