Red Bay High School
- The student population of 807 students has declined by 5% over five years.
- The teacher population of 46 teachers has declined by 20% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades KG-12|
|Total Students||807 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 15:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.13 is less than the state average of 0.32. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Franklin County School District's student population of 3,307 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $14,675 is higher than the state average of $9,721. The district revenue/student has grown by 61% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $13,124 is higher than the state average of $10,229. The district spending/student has grown by 35% over four years.
|School District Name||Franklin County School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||3,307||2,879|
|District Total Revenue||$47 MM||$28 MM|
|District Spending||$42 MM||$29 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$14,675||$9,721|
|District Spending / Student||$13,124||$10,229|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
VinaVina High SchoolGrades: KG-12 | 324 students
P O Box 36
Vina, AL 35593
BelmontBelmont SchoolGrades: KG-12 | 959 students
P O Box 250
Belmont, MS 38827
GoldenFairview Attendance CenterGrades: KG-8 | 224 students
66 Fairview Road
Golden, MS 38847
TishomingoTishomingo Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 304 students
P.o. Box 90
Tishomingo, MS 38873
TremontTremont Attendance CenterGrades: KG-12 | 327 students
320 School Loop
Tremont, MS 38876