22657 Virginia Public High Schools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there is 1 public high school in 22657, Virginia, serving 606 students.
- Public high school in zipcode 22657 have an average math proficiency score of 66% (versus the Virginia public high school average of 75%), and reading proficiency score of 87% (versus the 89% statewide average). High schools in 22657, Virginia have an average ranking of 3/10, which is in the bottom 50% of Virginia public high schools.
- Public high school in zipcode 22657 have a Graduation Rate of 95%, which is more than the Virginia average of 88%.
- The school with highest graduation rate is Strasburg High School, with ≥95% graduation rate. Read more about public school graduation rate statistics in Virginia or national school graduation rate statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 12% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Virginia public high school average of 49% (majority Black).
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is less than the Virginia public high school average of 15:1.
22657, VA Public High Schools (2020-21)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Grades Students
- Strasburg High School 250 Ram Drive
Strasburg, VA 22657
Grades: 9-12 | 606 students
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.