22657 Virginia Public Preschools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there is 1 public preschool in 22657, Virginia, serving 904 students.
- Public preschool in zipcode 22657 have an average math proficiency score of 69% (versus the Virginia public pre school average of 79%), and reading proficiency score of 58% (versus the 77% statewide average). Pre schools in 22657, Virginia have an average ranking of 1/10, which is in the bottom 50% of Virginia public pre schools.
- Minority enrollment is 16% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Virginia public preschool average of 53% (majority Black and Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 is more than the Virginia public preschool average of 16:1.
22657, VA Public Preschools (2020-21)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Grades Students
- Sandy Hook Elementary School 162 Stickley Loop
Strasburg, VA 22657
Grades: PK-5 | 904 students
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.