Sandy Hook Elementary School
- Sandy Hook Elementary School's student population of 298 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||298 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sandy Hook Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#1123 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Elliott County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sandy Hook Elliott County High School Grades: 7-12 | 487 students
353 South Ky 7
Sandy Hook, KY 41171
(606)738-8052 0.1 7-12 487
- Isonville Isonville Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 93 students
5980 South Ky 32
Isonville, KY 41149
(606)738-8152 4.8 K-6 93
- West Liberty East Valley Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 149 students
7585 Hwy 172
West Liberty, KY 41472
(606)522-8152 9.1 PK-5 149
- West Liberty Morgan Central Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 360 students
3201 Hwy 460 W
West Liberty, KY 41472
(606)743-8552 13.5 PK-5 360
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.