W. D. Hall Elementary School
- W. D. Hall Elementary School's student population of 607 students has grown by 25% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has grown by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||607 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- W. D. Hall Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has increased from 24:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#7068 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cajon Valley Union School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lakeside Winter Gardens Elementary School Grades: K-1 | 368 students
8501 Pueblo Rd.
Lakeside, CA 92040
(619)390-2687 0.7 K-1 368
- El Cajon Bostonia Language Academy Grades: K-5 | 431 students
1390 E. Brd.way
El Cajon, CA 92021
(619)588-3121 0.9 K-5 431
- El Cajon Cajon Valley Home Grades: K-8 | 22 students
2000 Suncrest Blvd.
El Cajon, CA 92020
(619)588-3128 0.9 K-8 22
- El Cajon Magnolia Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 510 students
650 Greenfield Dr.
El Cajon, CA 92021
(619)588-3080 1.4 K-5 510
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.