Wade Thomas Elementary School
- Wade Thomas Elementary School's student population of 392 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||392 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Wade Thomas Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#136 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Ross Valley Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ross Ross Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 382 students
9 Lagunitas Rd.
Ross, CA 94957
(415)457-2705 0.8 K-8 382
- San Rafael Sun Valley Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 501 students
75 Happy Ln
San Rafael, CA 94901
(415)485-2440 1.4 K-5 501
- San Anselmo Brookside Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 354 students
116 Butterfield Rd.
San Anselmo, CA 94960
(415)453-2948 1.5 K-5 354
- Greenbrae Adaline E. Kent Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 600 students
800 College Ave.
Greenbrae, CA 94904
(415)458-5970 1.6 5-8 600
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.