- The student population of 185 students has declined by 19% over five years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has declined by 13% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades KG-6|
|Total Students||185 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has stayed the same over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.17 is less than the state average of 0.37. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- New Lebanon Central School District's student population of 402 students has decreased by 11% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $28,655 in this district is less than the state average of $31,635. The district revenue/student has grown by 12% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $25,753 is less than the state average of $30,416. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||New Lebanon Central School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||402||935|
|District Total Revenue||$13 MM||$30 MM|
|District Spending||$11 MM||$28 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$28,655||$31,635|
|District Spending / Student||$25,753||$30,416|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New LebanonNew Lebanon Junior-senior High SchoolGrades: 7-12 | 217 students
Po Box 850
New Lebanon, NY 12125
CanaanBerkshire Junior-senior High SchoolGrades: 7-12 | 137 students
Po Box 370
Canaan, NY 12029
NassauDonald P Sutherland SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 303 students
Po Box 429
Nassau, NY 12123
RichmondRichmond Consolidated Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 158 students
1831 State Rd
Richmond, MA 01254
PittsfieldStearns Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 234 students
75 Lebanon Avenue
Pittsfield, MA 01201
April 22, 2017
Police departments on public school campuses have played a major role in reducing violent crime and the speed limit. Unfortunately, they are also fighting an uphill battle against budget cuts.
April 22, 2017
Which states have the most diverse public schools? We analyze our data to find how much diversity truly exists on public school campuses. Learn about the varying levels of school diversity in regions around the nation, as well as the benefits derived from ethnic diversity in schools.
April 21, 2017
Children are reading less and less in this country, and the effects of that are showing in their performance in school. However, there are a variety of ways parents can encourage their children to read – and hopefully to love reading!