- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 228 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 9:1
- Minority Enrollment: 25%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in MA
- Math Proficiency: 30-34% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MA Dept. of Education
Stearns ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Massachusetts for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Stearns's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Stearns?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Stearns?
What grades does Stearns offer ?
What school district is Stearns part of?
Review Stearns. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities