Warren Lane Elementary School
Warren Lane Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Warren Lane Elementary School's student population of 235 students has declined by 31% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has declined by 31% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||235 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Warren Lane Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#8778 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Inglewood Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Animo City Of Champions Charter High School Grades: 9-12 | 164 students
9330 S. Eighth Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90015
(323)565-1600 0.1 9-12 164
- Los Angeles Animo Inglewood Charter High School Grades: 9-12 | 634 students
3425 W. Manchester Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90015
(323)565-2100 0.7 9-12 634
- Inglewood Century Academy For Excellence Grades: 6-8 | 215 students
2400 W. 85th St.
Inglewood, CA 90305
(323)752-8834 0.7 6-8 215
- Inglewood Clyde Woodworth Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 408 students
3200 W. 104th St.
Inglewood, CA 90303
(310)680-5360 0.7 K-5 408
- Los Angeles Manhattan Place Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 451 students
1850 W. 96th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90047
(323)756-1308 0.9 K-5 451
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.