- Washington School's student population of 42 students has grown by 44% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Special education school|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||42 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Washington School's student:teacher ratio of 5:1 has increased from 4:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Saddle Brook School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saddle Brook Saddle Brook Middle/High School Grades: 7-12 | 781 students
355 Mayhill Street
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663
(201)843-2880 0.6 7-12 781
- Lodi Lodi High School Grades: 9-12 | 902 students
99 Putnam Street
Lodi, NJ 07644
(973)478-6100 0.7 9-12 902
- Lodi Columbus School Grades: K-5 | 271 students
370 Westervelt Place
Lodi, NJ 07644
(973)478-0514 0.9 K-5 271
- Garfield Garfield Public Preschool Annex Grades: PK | 145 students
464 Outwater Lane
Garfield, NJ 07026
(973)272-7470 0.9 PK 145
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.