Olympic Educational Service 114 School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Olympic Educational Service 114 School District serving 26 students in Port Angeles, Washington.
- Minority enrollment is 50% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Washington state average of 44%.
Olympic Educational Service 114 School District (2018-19)
|School District Name||Olympic Educational Service 114 School District|
|# of Schools||2|
|# of Students||26|
|# of Teachers||n/a|
|Student : Teacher Ratio|
|# of Male Students||15|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||11|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||3|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||6|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||13|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||4|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||3|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||5|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Olympic Educational Service 114 School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 287 school districts in Washington (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2013-2014 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $296,280 is higher than the state average of $14,325. The school district revenue/student has declined by 33% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $166,880 is higher than the state average of $12,581. The school district spending/student has declined by 33% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WA)|
|Total Revenue||$15 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$8 MM||$11 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$296,280||$14,325|
|Spending / Student||$166,880||$12,581|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.