98406 Washington Public High Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 3 public high schools in 98406, Washington, serving 1,328 students.
- Public high schools in zipcode 98406 have an average math proficiency score of 35% (versus the Washington public high school average of 44%), and reading proficiency score of 89% (versus the 79% statewide average). High schools in 98406, Washington have an average ranking in the top 50% of Washington public high schools.
- Public high school in zipcode 98406 have a Graduation Rate of 91%, which is more than the Washington average of 80%.
- The school with highest graduation rate is Wilson, with 96% graduation rate. Read more about public school graduation rate statistics in Washington or national school graduation rate statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 43% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), which is equal to the Washington public high school average of 43% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 21:1 is equal to the Washington public high school average of 21:1.
98406, WA Public High Schools (2020)
We report on new legislation in Mississippi that allows students to pray publicly in their schools across the state. Now, schools must develop policies to allow for prayer – but the new law is loaded with controversy.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.