98406 Washington Public Middle Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 public middle school in 98406, Washington, serving 25 students.
- Public middle school in zipcode 98406 have a diversity score of 0.67, which is more than the Washington public middle school average of 0.63.
- The most diverse middle school in 98406, Washington is Remann Hall Juvenile Detention Center, with 0.67 diversity score. Read more about public middle school diversity statistics in Washington or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 56% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Washington public middle school average of 44% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 8:1 is less than the Washington public middle school average of 19:1.
98406, WA Public Middle Schools (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- Remann Hall Juvenile Detention Center5501 6th Ave
Tacoma, WA 98406
Grades: 5-12 | 25 students
What happens when a school district stops busing students? Could segregation once again be a reality for public school districts? Wake County in North Carolina is testing the segregation waters with its decision to stop busing students in their district.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.