Zillah School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public elementary schools managed by Zillah School District serving 673 students in Zillah, Washington.
- Minority enrollment is 64% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Washington state average of 45%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is less than the state average of 19:1.
|School District Name||Zillah School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||1,347 students|
|# of Teachers||75 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
|# of Male Students||705 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||642 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||52 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||4 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||692 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||2 students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||548 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||48 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||5|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||86|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||97|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||101|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||90|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||93|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||111|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||90|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||114|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||125|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||106|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||114|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||102|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||113|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Zillah School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 293 school districts in Washington (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 95% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $9,672 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,981. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $8,741 is less than the state average of $13,157. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WA)|
|Total Revenue||$13 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$12 MM||$11 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$9,672||$14,981|
|Spending / Student||$8,741||$13,157|
Amidst the growing controversy of CSCOPE curriculum, we explore both sides of the debate that is igniting in Texas and across the country.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.