Waterford Elementary School
- Waterford Elementary School's student population of 151 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||151 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Waterford Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||#116 out of 1,796 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||LOUDOUN CO PBLC SCHS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Leesburg Lucketts Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 316 students
14550 James Monroe Hwy
Leesburg, VA 20176
(571)252-2070 4.2 PK-5 316
- Hamilton Hamilton Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 164 students
54 S Kerr St
Hamilton, VA 20158
(540)751-2570 4.9 PK-5 164
- Leesburg The Loudoun Governor's Career & Technical Academy
715 Childrens Center Road Sw
Leesburg, VA 20175
(571)252-1070 5.1 n/a n/a
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.