Lucketts Elementary School
Lucketts Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Virginia for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Lucketts Elementary School's student population of 304 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has grown by 33% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||304 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lucketts Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,791 schools in Virginia (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has decreased from 23:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#769 out of 1791 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)||80-84%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Loudoun County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Waterford Waterford Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 164 students
15513 Loyalty Rd
Waterford, VA 20197
(540) 751-2460 4.2 PK-5 164
- Leesburg Academy Of Engineering And Technology
801 N King Street
Leesburg, VA 20176
(571) 252-1018 5.7 n/a n/a
- Leesburg Ball's Bluff Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 628 students
821 Battlefield Pkwy Ne
Leesburg, VA 20176
(571) 252-2880 6.2 PK-5 628
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.