Waynesville East Elementary School
- Waynesville East Elementary School's student population of 1,183 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 76 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||1,183 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||76 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Waynesville East Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 2,085 schools in Missouri (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#615 out of 2085 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Waynesville R-VI School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Waynesville 6th Grade Center Grades: 6 | 456 students
810 Roosevelt Street
Waynesville, MO 65583
(573) 842-2300 1.5 6 456
- Saint Robert Freedom Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 992 students
286 Eastlawn Ave
Saint Robert, MO 65584
(573) 842-2100 2.9 K-5 992
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.