West Jackson Elementary School
- West Jackson Elementary School's student population of 840 students has grown by 135% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 51 teachers has grown by 131% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||840 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||51 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- West Jackson Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||#743 out of 2,174 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Jackson County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jefferson West Jackson Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 983 students
400 Gum Springs Church Rd
Jefferson, GA 30549
(706)654-2775 4.1 6-8 983
- Jefferson Gum Springs Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 822 students
600 Gum Springs Church Rd
Jefferson, GA 30549
(706)654-5580 4.2 PK-5 822
- Winder County Line Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 904 students
334 Rockwell Church Rd Nw
Winder, GA 30680
(770)867-2902 5.2 PK-5 904
- Auburn Bramlett Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 749 students
622 Freeman Brock Rd
Auburn, GA 30011
(770)307-1627 5.5 PK-5 749
- Talmo North Jackson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 344 students
1880 Old Gainesville Hwy
Talmo, GA 30575
(706)693-2246 6.3 PK-5 344
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.