Westside Elementary School
- Westside Elementary School's student population of 512 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||512 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Westside Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||18:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Demopolis City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Demopolis Demopolis High School Grades: 9-12 | 722 students
701 Hwy 80 W
Demopolis, AL 36732
(334)289-0294 0.8 9-12 722
- Demopolis Us Jones Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 574 students
715 E Jackson St
Demopolis, AL 36732
(334)289-0426 1.7 3-5 574
- Livingston Bell-brown Career Technical Center Grades: 10-12
111 Mlk Parkway
Livingston, AL 35470
(205)652-9469 11.6 10-12 n/a
- Linden Linden High School Grades: 9-12 | 168 students
321 N. Main Street
Linden, AL 36748
(334)295-4287 14.0 9-12 168
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.