- Westwood Primary's student population of 461 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||461 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Westwood Primary's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Westwood Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Palestine Westwood Elementary School Grades: 3-6 | 471 students
2305 Salt Works Rd
Palestine, TX 75802
(903)729-1771 1.3 3-6 471
- Tyler Ut Tyler Innovation Academy - Palestine Grades: 3-10 | 202 students
1820 W Spring St
Tyler, TX 75799
(903)480-4070 3.2 3-10 202
- Palestine Southside Elementary School Grades: 2-3 | 517 students
201 Gillespie Rd
Palestine, TX 75801
(903)731-8023 3.7 2-3 517
- Palestine Washington Early Childhood Center Grades: PK | 193 students
1020 W Hamlet
Palestine, TX 75803
(903)731-8030 3.9 PK 193
- Palestine Palestine Career And Technical High School
1007 E Park Ave
Palestine, TX 75801
(903)731-8000 4.4 n/a n/a
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.