White Oak Elementary School
- White Oak Elementary School's student population of 447 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has grown by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||447 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- White Oak Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has decreased from 23:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#755 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Las Virgenes Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Thousand Oaks Claudia R Weintraub Grades: K-12 | 200 students
920 Hampshire Road, Suite X
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
(805)777-7999 1.3 K-12 200
- Agoura Hills Lindero Canyon Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1018 students
5844 N. Larboard Ln.
Agoura Hills, CA 91301
(818)889-2134 1.9 6-8 1018
- Thousand Oaks Westlake Hills Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 492 students
3333 Med Bow Ct.
Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
(805)497-9339 1.9 K-5 492
- Agoura Hills Yerba Buena Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 416 students
6098 Reyes Adobe Rd.
Agoura Hills, CA 91301
(818)889-0040 2.0 K-5 416
Amazing school. The best EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - kaboo
Research shows that students of color face a disproportionate number of disciplinary actions in U.S. public schools. Learn about these disparities, as well as the policies that fuel them. Also learn about suggested measures to address this problem.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.