Whitebead Public School
Whitebead Public School serves 393 students in grades Prekindergarten-8.
Whitebead Public School placed in the top 10% of all schools in Oklahoma for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 10%, and reading proficiency is top 20%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 56% (which is higher than the Oklahoma state average of 33%) for the 2018-19 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 48% (which is higher than the Oklahoma state average of 34%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is equal to the Oklahoma state level of 16:1.
Minority enrollment is 56% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is higher than the Oklahoma state average of 51% (majority Hispanic).
Whitebead Public School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Oklahoma for:
Reading/Language Arts Proficiency
Whitebead Public School's student population of 393 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
The teacher population of 25 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
Whitebead Public School is ranked within the top 10% of all 1,700 schools in Oklahoma (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018-19 school year.
The diversity score of Whitebead Public School is 0.67, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.70. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data
State Level (OK)
Overall Testing Rank
#152 out of 1700 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
Eligible for Free Lunch
Eligible for Reduced Lunch
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2017-2018 (latest school year available) NCES, OK Dept. of Education
I went to the bean supper at Whitebead elementsry school. I was impressed with the heavy turnout. Way to go Whitebead family.
I would like to thank Mrs. Capers, a fifth grade teacher, for encouraging her students to observe and respect nature by participating in Arbor Week. I also would like to thank Miss Savannah Freeman For her wonderful poster. I plan to frame my poster and share it with my family and friends. Sincerely Mrs. Devra DiVecchio Moore,Oklahoma
Review Whitebead Public School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
40% of Teachers Call in Sick in Wisconsin
What happens when nearly half of a state's teachers call in "sick" for school? Learn about the turmoil between legislators and the teachers union in Wisconsin and how the rallies, protests, and fighting will set precedence for other budget-strapped states.
10 Best SAT Prep Methods
The SATs are a make or break exam for high school students. Check out the 10 best ways to prepare for the big test.
Common Mental Health Problems in School Children and How to Address Them
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.