Wilder Elementary School
Wilder Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Idaho for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Wilder Elementary School's student population of 272 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has grown by 25% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||272 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Wilder Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 656 schools in Idaho (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ID)|
|Overall School Rank||#632 out of 656 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||19:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wilder School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wilder Wilder Middle/High School Grades: 6-12 | 199 students
419 Huff Road
Wilder, ID 83676
(208)482-6229 0.0 6-12 199
- Homedale Homedale Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 456 students
420 W Washington Ave
Homedale, ID 83628
(208)337-4033 4.3 PK-4 456
- Homedale Homedale High School Grades: 9-12 | 363 students
203 E Idaho Ave
Homedale, ID 83628
(208)337-4613 4.3 9-12 363
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.