Willard F. Payne Elementary School
Willard F. Payne Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%)
- Willard F. Payne Elementary School's student population of 510 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||510 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Willard F. Payne Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has decreased from 28:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#8335 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||23:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mountain View Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- El Monte Parkview Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 875 students
12044 E.. Elliott Ave.
El Monte, CA 91732
(626)652-4800 0.3 K-6 875
- El Monte Baker Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 605 students
12043 Exline St.
El Monte, CA 91732
(626)652-4700 0.5 K-5 605
- South El Monte Cogswell Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 504 students
11050 Fineview St.
South El Monte, CA 91733
(626)652-4100 0.8 K-6 504
- El Monte El Monte High School Grades: 9-12 | 1866 students
3048 N. Tyler Ave.
El Monte, CA 91731
(626)444-7701 0.8 9-12 1866
in my opinion i believe Willard F. Payne elementry is by far the school that needs the most improvment. The district should stop wearing uniforms. i do undrestand that we wear uniforms for the prevention of kidnapping or other things. But if a child is lost or kidnapped they will be asking the parent or guardian or anyone taking care of the child 'what was your child wearing' the parent or guardian will response white colar shirt and navy pants. it will be obvious they wont be able to identify your child most likely. but if your child does not wear uniform you would say as an example purple and white poka doted blouse and torqouise shorts. it will make it easier to find your lost child because the childs clothing is more detailed than regular white shirt and blue jeans. i hope you guys change the rule on uniforms!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - isama
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.