- School Type: Alternative school / Charter School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 148 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 25:1
- Minority Enrollment: 53%
- Graduation Rate: ≥80% (Btm 50% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: ≤10% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 20-29% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
William Finch ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is William Finch's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of William Finch?
How many students attend William Finch?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of William Finch?
What grades does William Finch offer ?
What school district is William Finch part of?
Review William Finch. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities